WHATS APP THIS PAGE
TERMS OF SUBMISSION
INDIAN MEMORY PROJECT DOES NOT OWN ANY RIGHTS TO ANY IMAGE FOR THIRD PARTY LICENSING. NEITHER DOES IT CHARGE A FEE TO PUBLISH A POST.
Submission requirements : Photograph Scan – 10″ Width, 300 DPI, JPEG only | Photo Caption | Narrative Text
CONDITIONS FOR CONTRIBUTIONS
- Photographs and documents only from before the year 1992 will be considered.
- Your submission photographs can be from anywhere in the world, as long as the story has a connection to the people and/or places of the Indian Subcontinent.
- The “Uploader”/”Sender” must be the guardian/owner of the photograph and letters. Ensure you know of the people in the photograph. Asking for information from relatives, family and friends can offer new information.
- A short essay, paragraph or story points about the photographs is mandatory. Photographs without the essay or short points will not be considered.
- Photographs could be of your parents, relatives, friends, associates, extended family, grandparents and/or higher in ancestry.
- Names, Approximate/Exact year the image was taken, location in picture, profession/s, ethnicity, and other personal historical details you’d like to add.
- You agree to your submissions being used in publications, press, exhibitions (national and International), slide presentations, talks, workshops meant for educational and promotion purposes only by Indian Memory Project in all existing and future media.
- If there are queries for your images by third parties, the owner/guardian will be contacted separately for permissions and/or licensing details. Indian Memory Project charges a non-negotiable Industry Standard- 50% facilitation fee to license an image.
- Pictures, Letters and Documents are administered. All text is fact-checked, proofed and edited to suit the format of the project.
- Indian Memory Project is not responsible for any conflict or disagreement caused within your family or friends by uploading a picture/letter and narrative on its site.
- Indian Memory Project follows up with you for more details that we need to compose a cohesive narrative.
Submission form to contribute a story to the archive.
Please do read the Terms of Submission on the left. Once the entry is submitted it will be regarded in bounds with all legal permissions sought for inclusion to this archive hereafter. All entries to the archive are researched, fact checked, edited and administered.
If the form misbehaves, you can instead send us your submission by email at email@example.com.